Print Plans

10x4
Metalic or semi-gloss
Thing
I've always loved Levi's eyes, in this photo I only brought out the vibrancy and did not add or change any other colors. I thought this one showed them off in a more detailed manner, by making his face black and white and keeping them in color, they stand out more.

10x4
Metalic
Thing or open, not sure yet.
This photo stood out to me when I was looking through all the photos I've taken this year. It's something a bit more different than my usual take on photos, if that makes sense. By using the bokeh effect, the crystal ball seems to pop out more.

10x4
Semi-gloss
Person
I may change this so she's not tilted
To me, this photo looks like she's dead. Her lips are pale and chapped, her left eye seems blank, and the flowers just seem to symbolize the death more. I may be biased because this is my best friend, but it's captivating to me.

*I'm stuck picking two between these three, my 11x14 one is already printed out and mounted*
It's on my other website, scroll down to the third picture (should be an overlook with a rock to the left).
11x14
Luster
Place
When I was editing my photos from the mountains, I fell in love with this one and immediately knew it was one I was going to print out for the print show. Landscapes have always been something I've loved, but have never really done. It's just one of those photos where you can't explain why you like it so much.


Comments

Popular Posts