My Assignments

*NOTE: All the assignments will be shot outside of the studio *
Assignment #1
Distortion/Crystal Ball 
I've always been wanting to take pictures with a crystal ball in front of the camera, focusing/distorting certain objects. I slightly grazed this with my Obscure Place photo shoot in Lowe's, but I really want to do a shoot focusing on it more instead of two or three mediocre photos. The model's will be my friends, Dahlia, possibly Jules. But I'm going to be focusing more on nature.
Inspiration: Photos I've seen around the internet from looking at examples of distortion and glass objects in front of the lens.
Stock Image 1
Stock Image 2

BOOK OF DREAMS  : Stock Photo
Dramatic sky and sea through crystal ball : Stock Photo
Assignment #2 
Odd Reflections
I'm not sure what to call this, but I will be taking a model, placing them in front of an angled mirror and take two photos of them then merge the two. The background will be the same except for details that portray my model. I've been wanting to do this kind of shoot for so long, since the beginning of the year, but haven't had the time to.
Inspiration: None really, it's just something I've been wanting to do.
Assignment #3
Surrealism
I'm not too sure what to call this assignment, but it will be a series of photos that will show a story. I'm basing the photos off of my friend's poem that tells a story about two dying stories (the sun and the moon) portrayed as people. I will be editing some effects into the photos (as best as I can, I want to try it). My models will be Dahlia and one of her friends Troy, if he's up for it. I will be getting someone to help me with their makeup as well.
Inspiration: Dahlia's poem! 

Comments

Popular Posts